Senior ASP.NET MVC Developer
Job ID: 4038793004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for an experienced Senior ASP.NET MVC Developer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Project:
You will work in a team of 100+ technology specialists providing enablement services and solutions for tax and legal purposes. This business has 250+ professionals covering multiple disciplines.
The team is made up of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Multi-Disciplinary Engineering teams, and IT Service delivery professionals working on a large portfolio of systems used to improve productivity and solve key business problems.
You will be working in a small team of developers and test analysts across a variety of projects for both the customer’s clients and internal professionals. You will be responsible both for the development and delivery of software solutions. Your team will work alongside a Product Owner who will help prioritize deliverables allowing you to focus on creating world-class solutions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing, unit testing and troubleshooting applications software using ASP.NET MVC, .NET
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience building applications for the cloud such as Azure
- Have a passion to work in an Agile Team working collaboratively with others and adopt best practices
- Define and develop new solutions leveraging programming technologies such as ASP.NET, .NET
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and enforce development standards defined by the department on best practices
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates, as well as work closely with Tax business team, clients and various technology teams to ensure development of a quality product
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.