Administrative Assistant (for Education Department)
Job ID: 4038711004
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant will include providing support to our Education Department Manager, assisting in daily department needs and preparation of different Trainings and SandBoxes.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with a high level of accuracy and sharp attention to detail with the ability to multitasking
- Superb written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively and cultivate positive working relationship with students and employees
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs, Zoom, Skype
- Excellent time management skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to new and rapidly changing situations
- Creative, innovative and able to work independently and within a team
- Flexibility in working within a growing organization
- High school degree
- Organize Exadel Trainings and SandBoxes (Exadel Education Program)
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and documents
- Communicate about Education Processes
- Write and distribute emails, letters and forms
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Exadel Education Department Head in managing the ongoing education processes
- Respond promptly and help troubleshoot program matters
- Review and connect with applicants who applied to Exadel Education Programs
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.