Job ID: 4038692004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for driving marketing excellence and performance management efforts to provide operational processes, marketing policies, measurement, analytical model and actionable plan to maximize the return on marketing investment. You will provide database analytics and operational expertise to drive fact-based strategic and tactical planning, manage and execute marketing programs.
Typical responsibilities include identifying business requirements, developing business marketing processes, managing complex marketing programs, developing infrastructure (such as EDW and other data warehouses) as needed to drive closed loop marketing.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides IT infrastructure products, software, solutions, consulting, training, and education for the digital transformation of enterprises. The customer helps clients use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives. Some of the customer’s clients run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, our customer provides the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on syndicated, primary and secondary market research and customer data
- Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies
- Provide analyses and interpretations of marketing automation data (Marketo/Eloqua) and market insights to identify key drivers for Marketing ROI optimization
- Participate in testing to ensure new marketing processes and applications are delivering the benefits as promised in the business case
- Document and communicate marketing requirements for systems to IT
- Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities
- Drive adoption of common marketing processes and languages
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years marketing and/or operational experience
- Experience in Data Analysis and SQL
- Experience in MRM or CRM applications a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- High-level knowledge of marketing activities and processes
- Familiarity with offering category and company offerings/strategy
- Strong written/oral and communications and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.