Job ID: 4038518004
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer helps insurance companies and brands deploy innovative digital insurance products quickly and effectively.
About Our Project:
The customer’s platform enables companies to rapidly bring new product offerings to market, drive customer acquisition and retention, manage rating and risk assessment, and accurately assess and pay claims.
It can be deployed with minimal impact within existing IT ecosystems and, as a cloud-based solution, is fully scalable to the needs of the business. The platform consists of several integrated service components – both technical and functional – that deliver a comprehensive, end-to-end solution. These include:
- Customer engagement and CRM. This component provides a single customer view of omni-channel interaction across web, SMS, email, phone and post. It ensures automated engagement through enquiry, follow up, sales process, mid-term adjustment, renewals, and claims management. Customer satisfaction can be measured through a net promoter score generated via SMS and/or email including keyword and sentiment analysis.
- Case Management through policy, claims, and billing. This module covers customer onboarding, underwriting, issuing cover, claims management, premium collections, and management of customer queries. The configurable process automation engine delivers optimal operational efficiencies and improves the customer experience.
- Integration with third parties (such as vets’ practices for pet insurance) delivers fast claims settlement.
- Rules engine: rating and complex evaluation. The platform delivers hundreds of quotes per second with millisecond quote response times. Plug-and-play integration with market-leading aggregators enables new products to be brought to market quickly. The rules engine also deploys machine learning to evaluate complex document content for decision support during policy service and claims processes.
- Experience designing, implementing, and modifying web applications with Vue.js
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
- High comfort level working in fast-paced environments with a goal-oriented mentality
- Collaborate with cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- Collaborate with management in determining priorities and risks associated with projects
- Ensure all relevant processes, procedures, and product documentation is up to date
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.