Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 201942
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
We’re looking for a talented Middle Automation QA (C#/.Net) for 1 year engagement to build test tools, frameworks, and integration tests for the customer’s project. This project involves launching new products in the customer’s Vision Claims platform and migrating existing products to the Vision Claims platform for claims adjudication. It includes some integration with the existing system and data migration, in addition to building new systems to work with the platform.
You’ll be helping improve the quality of delivery and data integrity on the customer’s existing platform, plus participating in a project to transition to a new platform.
You will work with a team of 1 PM, 2 BAs, and about 7 developers.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer helps insurance companies and brands deploy innovative digital insurance products quickly and effectively.
About Our Project:
The customer’s platform enables companies to rapidly bring new product offerings to market, drive customer acquisition and retention, manage rating and risk assessment, and accurately assess and pay claims. It can be deployed with minimal impact within existing IT ecosystems and, as a cloud-based solution, is fully scalable to the needs of the business.
The platform consists of several integrated service components – both technical and functional – that deliver a comprehensive, end-to-end solution:
- The CRM and customer engagement component provides a single-customer view of omni-channel interaction across web, SMS, email, phone, and mail. It ensures automated engagement through enquiry, follow up, sales process, mid-term adjustment, renewals, and claims management. Customer satisfaction can be measured through a net promoter score generated via SMS and/or email including keyword and sentiment analysis.
- The case manager component helps users with their policy, claims, and billing. This module delivers customer onboarding, underwriting, issuing cover, claims management, premium collections, and management of customer queries. The configurable process automation engine delivers optimal operational efficiencies and improves the customer experience. Integration with third parties (such as vets’ practices for pet insurance) delivers swift claims settlement.
- The rules engine module covers ratings and complex evaluation. The platform delivers hundreds of quotes per second, with millisecond quote response times. Plug-and-play integration with market-leading aggregators enabled new products to be brought to market quickly. The rules engine also deploys machine learning to evaluate complex document content and for decision support during policy service and claims processes.
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience with .Net
- Good knowledge of C#
- Familiarity with SQL
- Some overlap with Seattle working hours
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Experience with mobile testing tools
- Significant knowledge of test cases design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Curiosity on how tools you use work under the hood
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Actively participate in the software development process, cooperate with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.