Senior Software Engineer
Job ID: 201934
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer (PHP+React) to join our team. We want to bring you in as a Senior Engineer to help the customer deliver solutions that will make an instant impact and further realize the potential of the customer’s product for their clients, as the customer’s company enters a demanding but exciting growth phase. Senior Engineers will architect solutions and get their hands dirty, and are expected to write code on a daily basis, collaborate closely with other team members, share ideas, and have a direct impact on the future direction of the product.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer’s company is a very fast-growing tech startup that is working with some of the largest game studios in the world. They have a fast-paced, fun, and customer-focused culture and are looking for driven team players that are able to ensure the customer’s product exceeds clients’ expectations and delivers the highest quality of player insight possible for their games.
- Passion! The company cares deeply about its mission and all teams are hugely passionate about each other, the business and what they are all trying to achieve. Because of this, everyone has a high level of autonomy in their role and a big part to play in the company’s future.
- The customer’s company has doubled in size in the last year and is privileged to be in a strong growth phase. The opportunities are limitless for formative team members as they join.
- AWS ops, Team Leadership Skills
- Mobile: Android Java
- IOS: Swift/Swift UI
- Experienced in design and development across multiple layers of an application
- Led by example through organisational skills, best practice and clear communication
- Assisted teams in the requirements, design and delivery of features including product planning, user story creation and estimation
- Proficient in designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4 yrs+ of commercial software development experience (not including placement)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Deep curiosity and drive to self learn/improve
- Strong sense of accountability towards the stability and quality of our platform and our customers
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting live applications
Nice to have:
- Evidence of taking a leadership or a PM role in a technical team to deliver software to market
- Client facing experience
- Assisting a team of two senior software engineers in their weekly sprints as part of the team, not separate projects
- Delivering on the product roadmap defined by the product owner
- Closely collaborating with the team, strong planning meetings, strong teamwork mentality to provide support and advice across teams
- Highly customer and value-focused
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.