Level 3 Support Engineer
Job ID: 201933
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Level 3 Support Engineer. If you are a problem solver, someone inquisitive by nature, driven by curiosity to investigate and solve technical problems, this is the job for you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides products for mobile app solutions, effortless payment, paratransit, business travel, and advertising that reaches captive audiences of millions and traces its history of success back to 1992. They are creating a comprehensive mobility platform for operators to efficiently manage their vehicles and drivers, for regulators to be informed and establish guidelines, for service providers to deliver sustainable, future-proof solutions, and for riders to have an effortless transit experience.
About the Project:
The project is a taxi ordering service. The user can hail a taxi and monitor its arrival, pay for a ride, and see their own trip history. The system contains the following components:
- A ride server (all data processing)
- A payment server (PCI DSS-compliant) which performs a transaction with the passenger’s digital wallet and payment gateways
- A mobile application which allows for hailing a taxi, geocoding, a map, and payments
- A taxi terminal (through 3rd party)
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Proven experience as Level 3 Support Engineer
- Be familiar with SQL
- Be able to write and run basic shell scripts
- Good English skills
- Troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Do data analysis using different sources: database (SQL), new relic, server logs, AWS cloudwatch
- Troubleshoot issues from customer support that cannot be addressed by L1 support team
- Own platform configuration, make changes to the production environment: e.g enable features for a certain user/customer/market
- Be responsible and committed taking into account that his/her tasks are related to the production environment
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.