Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: 201920
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Business Analyst to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About Our Project:
The project is aimed to deliver modern, scalable, and innovative enterprise performance management solutions that transform the client’s vision into reality by empowering them to:
acquire insights: provide tools that transform data into intelligence, helping the customer’s clients see the bigger picture
accelerate decisions: with actionable insights, clients can strategize smarter, quickly making clear plans and confident choices
advance plans: backed by smarter decisions, clients execute priorities and propel their organizations forward
The project is related to the migration from the powerful legacy platform to the Cloud-based solution on Microsoft Azure.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field
- Understanding of driver-based budgeting, planning, and forecasting models/processes
- Understanding of Fund Transfer Pricing & Profitability rules and calculations
- Relationship management: analysis of clients total’s sphere of influence to define the price for a new business (banking) clients analysis
- Financial reporting and analysis: base concepts, terms and reports types
- Understanding of financial markets and base skills/experience in finance
- Understanding of the data mapping/SQL DB
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with UX/UI and prototyping (FIGMA, WHIMSICAL)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular/Kendo/Microservices architecture
- MS AZURE, TFS/AHA/VM
- Great to have Power BI
- Act as a conduit between product owners, development teams, and project leaders to help improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively articulate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.