Middle .Net Developer
Job ID: 201916
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw Georgia: Tbilisi Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia Lithuania: Vilnius Uzbekistan: Tashkent
We are looking for an experienced Middle .Net Developer to join our team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals.
The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About Our Project:
The project is aimed to deliver modern, scalable, and innovative enterprise performance management solutions that transform the client’s vision into reality by empowering them to:
acquire insights: provide tools that transform data into intelligence, helping the customer’s clients see the bigger picture
accelerate decisions: with actionable insights, clients can strategize smarter, quickly making clear plans and confident choices
advance plans: backed by smarter decisions, clients execute priorities and propel their organizations forward
Current Project Stage:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Hands-on experience with C#
- Experience with MVC Rest API
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
Nice to Have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field
- Participate in backend development
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.