Job ID: 201824
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
We are seeking a results-driven Application Architect (.Net) to lead our application development team. You will be consulting with senior business managers on application requirements, incorporating desired functionalities into application development plans, and supervising application development stages.
To ensure success as an application architect, you should exhibit extensive application development knowledge and experience in evaluating business needs. A top-notch application architect will be someone whose expertise in application architecture translates into optimized business operations.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading audit, tax, and consulting services provider to entrepreneurial, growth-focused organisations globally. They have firms in over 120 countries and they are in each of the top 40 major business centers throughout the world. The company has combined staff of over 43,000 in 810 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa, and the Asia Pacific.
About Our Project:
The project deals with a .net portal on cloud with several services using micro services and integrating with other applications.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a specialization in software engineering, application development, or similar
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an Application Architect
- Highly proficient in .NET and other programming languages
- Extensive experience in aligning application development with business needs
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Collaborating with senior managers to determine business-specific application needs
- Compiling and implementing application development plans for new or existing applications
- Leading the application development team and supervising the design, testing, and modification stages
- Demonstrating application prototypes and integrating user feedback
- Writing scripts and code for applications, as well as installing and updating applications
- Performing application integration, maintenance, upgrades, and migration
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards
- Integrating trends in application architecture in application development projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.