Senior Back-End Developer
(Drupal + any JS Framework)
Job ID: 201790
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Senior Back-End Developer (Drupal + any JS Framework) to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
- At least 3+ years of experience with Drupal
- Hands-on experience with any JS Framework
- Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Backend development
- Effectively use tools; identify and fix bugs before they become a problem
- Take over maintenance and extend existing services
- Optimize use cases and error handling/test completeness
- Develop software solutions by:
– studying information needs
– conferring with users
– studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
– investigating problem areas
– following the software development lifecycle
- Continuously expand knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment
- Provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.