Middle Frontend AEM
Job ID: 201789
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a Middle Frontend AEM Developer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The company is a demand generation agency uniquely built to help its clients measurably improve business performance. They focus on three interdependent drivers of growth – branding, lead generation, and customer acquisition – to attract, secure, and retain customers for their clients.
- 1+ years of working with AEM project
- Basic understanding of AEM structure, HTL syntax, AEM clientlibs technology, and JQuery to maintain AEM components authoring
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code
- Ability to investigate and resolve web-pages performance, accessibility, and cross-browser support issues
- Attention to details
Nice to Have:
- TypeScript knowledge
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following: Angular, React, Vue, or Svelt with an understanding of technology weakness in bounds of “performance-first” applications
- Develop frontend following the guidelines of the UI/UX designer
- Be responsible to keep up with new frontend technologies
- Participate in analyzing requirements, estimations, and design discussions for new features
- Maintain components HTL and support AEM Developers with UI authoring related features/issues
- Perform code review
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.