Job ID: 201781
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a motivated Java Developer to come and join our team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Potential candidates will gain valuable experience in AI & ML cloud services that could be used in future Exadel projects.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Project:
Sergey, Lead Software Engineer says: “We are implementing our own solution for face recognition that can be used as an internal service or integrated into any customer’s project. We used a model, trained on millions of photos, as a base for transfer learning to create our own model. Right now we are working on improving the accuracy of the model and making it portable and integratable.”
1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-end Engineers /Computer Vision, Front-end Engineer, 1 DevOps.
- Good coding skills in Java 8+ (3-4 years of experience)
- Experience with HTTP/REST
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat or a similar server
- Knowledge of RDBMS or noSQL solutions
- Experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of modern technologies and tools such as Spring, Hibernate, Apache Commons, Maven or Gradle, Git
- Ability to perform technical research; resolve technical challenges in development, integration and code testing
- Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it and documenting/explaining when needed
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers
- Technical leadership and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Master or bachelor degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics
- Experience with AWS cloud
- Knowledge of Wildfly 15
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Monitor the quality of technical solutions in your area
- Take part in all technical discussions
- Hold demos presenting your area of work
- Analyse, gather and clarify requirements of your area
- Assist in implementing methodology on the project
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project
- Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.