Job ID: 201780
Currently we are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our team in Grodno, Belarus! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a positive friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Mature knowledge of Linux-based OS
- Understanding of IPv4 networking and common applications protocols
- Configuration management for Linux OS and services. Ansible or any modern SCM tool
- Proficiency with recent versions of Windows 10 and OS X
- Good time management to organize own working day, manage requests priorities and keep reasonable response time
- Willingness to learn
- Politeness and kindness
- Working in a distributed team and responsible for IT services in the company
- Maintaining technical documentation and keeping the knowledge database up-to-date
- Automating processes and monitoring services availability and quality
- Deploying new services
- Troubleshooting support cases and providing technical support for Exadel users and customers
- Dealing with service providers, and software and hardware suppliers
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.