Vendor Relations Assistant
Job ID: 201779
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an ambitious Vendor Relations Assistant to join our team of professionals! This is a great opportunity for you if you’re looking for a reliable company with a friendly environment and many opportunities for growth!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Innovative mindsight with demonstrated excitement about assuming high levels of responsibility
- Effective communication skills and adequate maturity and ability to resolve conflicts
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-distributed team environment
- Coordinate the procedure of relations with vendors
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet position requirements
- Interview candidates following company’s rules and regulations
- Communicate with the internal technical specialists to optimize the interview process
- Collaborate with staffing managers to establish hiring criteria and select searching methods
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates
- Prepare a weekly report on completed and ongoing tasks
- Demonstrate an ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- React positively to an ever-changing environment
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.