Job ID: 201686
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our company as a Systems Architect. As part of our information technology team, you will develop a high-level understanding of the complex systems, making recommendations and implementing changes to increase efficiency and support overall business objectives.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field; master’s degree or equivalent professional experience is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise and business software architecture
- Hands-on experience with one of the development platforms (Java or .NET)
- Expertise in a microservices architecture
- Experience with full lifecycle software development processes and approaches
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Design solutions with deep technical details
- Collaborate with other IT professionals and software engineers to develop systems solutions capable of supporting our goals
- Report to leadership and key stakeholders regarding your findings, making recommendations, and providing clear roadmaps
- Audit existing systems infrastructure and architecture to ensure an accurate, high-level understanding of present capabilities
- Oversee changes to ensure seamless integration of new technologies
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.