Job ID: 201684
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals.
About the Project:
The customer is helping their client create an inventory management system (full-stack application). The client is a $15 billion company, and the newly-built application will be one of the first to be stood up in AWS using the Serverless framework. As such, we are contributing to technology choices and architectural patterns for the application itself, which in turn are candidates for wider adoption by the company. The customer’s tech team is autonomous and lean, with two back end and two front end engineers, as well as a tech-oriented (i.e., contributing to development) engagement manager.
- In-depth knowledge of Angular
- Ability to work in an Agile team
- High level of comfort working with a remote team
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Strong focus on delivering value rather than pure engineering
- Leveraging Angular best practices (creating reusable components, splitting applications into modules, reactive forms, etc.) and providing guidance to existing developers as needed
- Leveraging best practices with SASS/SCSS (reusable styles, abstraction etc.)
- Consuming payloads from HTTP REST API endpoints, which are currently defined and built by the customer’s team
- Contributing to architectural review and discussions of application (data access/storage, sync vs async transfer modes, alerting and monitoring, optimization, etc.)
- Enabling integration with authentication/authorization with backend services (premised as AWS Cognito with Okta as an identity provider)
- Operating with a team in rapidly iterative Agile fashion
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.