Full Stack Developer
Job ID: 201683
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals.
About the Project:
The majority of the customer’s projects are data driven. The project is a web application written in KnockoutJS. The customer’s goal is to migrate the current project to Vue.JS. The project provides stores with statistics about goods sold, which in turn helps stores to arrange goods more efficiently.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in software development
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap (or equivalent) and CSS/SCSS/Less Framework
- Strong background in databases (Mongo, MS SQL)
- Strong engineering process and hygiene skills e.g. source control, coding standards, code reviews
- Ability to work in an agile team (Scrum)
- Ability to work with a remote team
Nice to have:
- Python experience e.g. Pandas, Numpy, Flask is a big plus
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Familiarity with Slack, JIRA, Confluence, and other collaboration tools
Excellent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Developing front and back end of the project
- Writing new features, bug fixing, refactoring, performing unit tests, maintaining documentation
- Communicating with the customer (through Confluence, Atlassian, voice meetings, etc.)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.