Senior Automation QA (JS)
Job ID: 201680
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you also have experience with manual testing and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d really like to meet you.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
About Our Project:
The project is an employee engagement product used by employers to learn from employees as individuals and as groups (e.g. finance department, managers, etc.) through surveys and data analysis.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience with JS language
- Experience in manual testing
- Significant knowledge of test case design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with Protractor or WebDriver.io
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Passion for testing and an aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Drive UI Automation testing
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Actively participate in the software development process; collaborate with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of testing methodologies, procedures, and tools
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
- Work with Jira (issue creation/verification)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.