Middle Manual QA
Job ID: 201671
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Middle Manual QA to join our team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Project:
The project is a platform and a mobile application for ordering temporary help in sales, production, and warehouse positions for part-time work from four hours.
The platform automatically distributes tasks among part-time workers, provides them with access to projects, takes into account the time of work, allows for customers to control team budgets, and provides instant reports on orders. This means no more time-consuming communications or wasted time trying to agree on hours and an incomparably better experience of interacting with performers.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Knowledge of the software testing theory and processes
- Understanding the software development process and software development life cycle
- Experience in writing test documentation (checklists, test plans, test cases)
- Proficiency in test design techniques
- Experience of work with bug tracking systems
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in mobile applications testing
- 2 + years of experience in product solutions testing
Nice to have:
- Experience and willingness to work in a dynamic and geographically dispersed team that is not afraid to look at things in a new way and use the latest technologies
- Experience of working in startups
- Knowledge of a command line of Linux-like operating systems
- Knowledge of programs/technologies: DevTools, SQL, Swagger
- Desire to improve your professional skills
- Functional and regression testing (mobile application, web application, API)
- Analysis of requirements, preparation of test plans, test cases
- Detection, documentation and tracking of defects
- Interaction with developers, business analysts
- Participation in the elaboration of tasks
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.