Job ID: 201661
We are looking for a detail-oriented Recruiter Assistant. You will lead our effort to link our information technology capacity and our business objectives. Your main goal will be to support and ensure the successful completion of analysis, building, testing, and deployment tasks.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
Lead Recruiter and 15 recruiters/HR generalists in 6 countries (Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Uzbekistan).
- Experience as a Recruiter Assistant or in another recruiting-related role would be a great benefit
- Advanced Excel, Word, and Google Sheets skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Desire to learn and grow as a specialist to eventually become a recruiter
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Intermediate+ English level
Nice to Have:
- Previous work experience in an IT company
- Good Russian speaking skills
- Publish our vacancies on different job boards
- Manage job applications and pass them on to dedicated recruiter
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Help recruiters with routine tasks
- Monitor and analyze the labor market
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.