Junior Business Analyst
Job ID: 201659
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a detail-oriented smart Junior Business Analyst. You will play the main role in linking our information technology capacity and our business objectives. Your main goal will be to support and ensure the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- Finished course in Business Analysis area
- Minimum of 6 months experience in business analysis or a related field (internship is acceptable)
- Basic knowledge of Requirements Modelling (BPMN, UML notations)
- Documentation skills (User Story, Use Case)
- Understanding of Requirements Classification
- Understanding of RDLC stages (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation and management)
- Understanding the full software development lifecycle
- Understanding of Agile Practices
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- English – B1+/B2
- Be a proxy between product owners, development team and project leaders, helping to improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.