Head of Managed
Job ID: 201655
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re currently looking for an experienced Head of Managed Services Department (Support Department) who is able to build a Managed Services Department (Support Department) from scratch. It will be a new department at Exadel.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- At least 3 years of experience as a manager in a support department
- Experience of building L3 and L2 Support with a team of at least 10 support engineers
- Experience of building L1 is a plus
- Experience of managing a support department is a significant plus
- English – Upper Intermediate
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment, experience working with people, hiring experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills, critical thinking, patience
- Familiarity with ITIL/ITSM is a big plus
- Building up department from scratch, including all the internal processes as well as interaction with existing company departments (Delivery, Account Management, Operations)
- Cooperating closely with C-level management to define and execute company Managed Services strategy
- Working with Delivery and Account Management organizations to identify additional Managed Services opportunities
- Hiring, helping recruiters to identify relevant sources of candidates. Helping the educational department to build educational sandboxes to recruit junior candidates. Participating in interviews.
- Building career paths, conducting regular performance reviews, establishing feedback gathering processes; helping people grow professionally
- Managing department budget and costs
- Participating in pre-sales activities
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across team
- Identifying gaps in the support process and amending it accordingly
- Tracking all documentation activities at the department to be sure that its is consistent and up to date
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.