Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: 201652
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Business Analyst to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The сustomer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
The main aim of the project is to set up a client in the customer’s system, allocate a workspace for the project work, and determine project deliverables.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams
- Understanding of complex requirements at all development stages: elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Act as a conduit between product owners, development teams, and project leaders to help improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively articulate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.