Middle Python Developer
Job ID: 201651
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re currently looking for a talented Middle Python Developer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Project:
Dental insurance plans are notoriously complicated. The customer believes that nobody should struggle with the complexity of understanding and utilizing dental plans. To that end, the customer is wading through the complexity of billing and collecting insurance for dental practices, so they can focus on their patients, not the paperwork.
The customer’s company is located in the heart of San Francisco and is backed by leading investment firms. As a Middle Python Developer your work will drive the business. Every commit you make to automate outdated manual workflows saves more people from enduring thousands of hours of frustration in dental offices across the country. You and your team pioneer solutions to make the system reliable, scalable, and easy to reason about.
Teams currently use Python 3.x, Flask, Graphene, Alchemy, SQL, Docker, Cypress, PyTest, React and various 3rd party APIs
- Several years of development experience. You will directly influence the technical design of critical systems and shepherd them through the entire development process
- Experience contributing to web applications written in Python and frequently collaborating with front end developers
- A drive to continually increase your team’s code quality by promoting best practices and techniques based on your real-life experience
- Integration experience that makes the best use of available APIs and support while identifying and building around their limitations
- History of continuous learning and improvement, keeping your skills current, and developing an understanding of new technical options
- Develop the automated data flows which power customer’s entire business, saving dental offices significant time and money
- Create new interfaces to an increasing number of dental back office systems, increasing customer’s impact in the market
- Evaluate capabilities and limitations of the existing architecture and create the next generation of systems to effortlessly scale to thousands of practices
- Raise the bar in customer’s pursuit of small, fast, quality releases which incrementally create a great experience for both internal and external customers
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.