Middle DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 201650
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for an experienced Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an international company that sells lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories. The company operates more than 3,000 company-owned specialty stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Greater China, and its brands are sold in more than 800 franchised locations worldwide.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience in microservices architecture, containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, and supporting packaged software in a high volume, mission-critical setting
- Experience with public cloud like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with API gateways, service discovery, logging, instrumentation, and monitoring
- Experience in building monitoring and alerting tools
- Comfortable with popular scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Programming experience in Java, Golang, Scala, Python or similar
- Ability to understand the functional requirements and derive application infrastructure/non-functional requirements
- Flexible to work in overlapping hours necessary to meet & exceed the eCommerce platform SLAs
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka, Elastic, Nginx, Zookeeper, Prometheus, and/or Terraform is a plus
- NoSQL Database experience like MongoDB, CouchDB, Couchbase etc.
- Understanding of standard networking and security protocols such as TCP/IP encapsulation, certificate management, and provisioning, BGP
- Knowledge of traffic management and load-balancing technologies
- Worked in Agile Scrum/Kanban teams
- Set up CI/CD process
- Set up lower level environments
- Be able to suggest effective tools and approaches
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Identify, take ownership and resolve issues independently and in collaboration with other teams
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.