Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 201311
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team. For this role you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework, feel free to apply!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer offers innovative marketing decision support systems for brands, media/creative agencies and media owners across the globe in the following fields of expertise:
- Business Analytics for the Marketing Industry
- Communication Planning
- Expertise & Innovation
- Analytics & Research
The customer’s tools help support the decisions of large advertisers, media owners and media agencies on the tactical and strategic levels.
About the Project:
The product is used by advertisers and media agencies to plan multi-media advertising campaigns. The customer is working in an increasing number of markets. Each market can have the same version of the software, but the underlying data and ETL is market specific. The customer currently has about 15 instances of the product.
Project Tech Stack:
- ASP.NET Core 3.1
- WPF and DevExpress on client side
- Amazon AWS
- Docker and Kubernetes
- NUnit, VisualStudio 2019, GitLab, and TeamCity
- Python (for some internal tools and services)
The .NET team mainly deals with maintaining and adding new functionality in two system components:
- NMI (WPF Desktop Application) – allows users to analyze historical data on ad views for the target audience and to compose, evaluate, and optimize ad campaign plans based on this data
- NMI Engine (web service on ASP.NET Core) – a service that performs data analysis and various calculations at the request of the NMI client
Tasks related to setting up CI/CD pipelines often arise as well.
- Interesting subject area
- Constantly improving processes and technologies
- Great corporate culture
- Test automation
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing .NET applications
- Ability to navigate and understand existing code, make improvements, and fix issues
- Experience with WPF
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Good understanding of Git concepts
- Great communication skills
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Upgrade, configure and debug existing systems
- Provide technical support
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team
- Communicate with the customer on a regular basis
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.