Senior Technical Program
Job ID: 201308
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are seeking an innovative Senior Technical Program Manager. To ensure success as a technical program manager, you should exhibit strong leadership skills and extensive experience in technical program management in a related industry.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Project:
The project is a platform and a mobile application for finding temporary part-time workers (starting at four hours) for sales, production, and warehouse projects.
The platform automatically distributes tasks among workers, provides them with access to projects, takes work hours into account, helps users control team budgets, and provides instant reports. No more time-consuming communications or wasted time agreeing on hours.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical program management, preferably in a related industry
- Senior only, expert in Jira, certified (PMP and /or CSM/PSM) or equivalent TPM experience
- Advanced knowledge of the full life-cycle of product development
- Ability to collaborate with IT engineers and report to senior managers
- Extensive experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration
- Ability to evaluate product performance metrics, as well as diagnose and resolve issues
- Ability to keep up with advancements in the field of technical product development
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Help us organize work in Jira and reports in Jira according to our chosen development process (Kanban)
- Give us recommendations on how to optimize our development processes
- Work directly with the engineers of the technical team and provide reports
- Full-time for 2-3 months
- Contribute ideas to product development initiatives
- Document processes and ensure compliance with industry standards
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.