Senior Java Developer
Job ID: 201306
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer (Magnolia). The ideal candidate is a very technical, hands-on developer who has developed sophisticated Java applications for large companies.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a Chicago, USA-based custom software consulting company. The company has enterprise, web, mobile, and social practices and are experts in the latest technologies. The customer offers the unique opportunity to use your talents in a highly-collaborative environment. The customer’s portfolio covers a variety of verticals and includes work for Fortune 1000 clients in the healthcare, retail, financial services, sports, and entertainment industries (and more!).
About the Project:
The project is a web application that allows you to easily select and book a trip and related services. Specifically, the app allows users to:
- Explore and book cabins, destinations, and onboard experiences
- Check out and book any and all shoreside activities
- Find all the necessary information about the company and its services
- Сontrol and change travel plans through a personal account
- Minimum of 5+ years development experience
- Solid experience with Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Rest API
- Experience with object-relational database such as Postgre
- Experience in all aspects of application development including establishing coding standards, code reviews, source control management, deployment and build processes, and testing
- Experience in unit testing, understanding TDD process
- Experience with Jenkins, Git
- Experience with Magnolia CMS is a big plus
- Ability to work in a highly productive, fast-paced environment
- An interest and knowledge in the latest industry trends and standards
- Conversational speaking and writing English skills
- Work till 20.30 PM Minsk time
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.