Middle Automation QA
Job ID: 201305
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a strong Middle Automation QA specializing in Load/Performance testing.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an international company that sells lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel, and accessories. The company operates more than 3,000 company-owned specialty stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Greater China, and its brands are sold in more than 800 franchised locations worldwide.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Hands-on experience as a Performance Tester/Load Tester in a team environment
- Experience writing API level automated perf/load tests
- Java knowledge
- Experience with Jmeter or LoadRunner
- Experience tuning load test settings based on initial test results with one or more of the following technologies – Gatling, Scala
- Experience on integrating perf/load tests via a delivery pipeline (Jenkins, Bamboo, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Good knowledge of MVN/CLI linux controls
- Basic understanding of API infrastructure concerts
- Selenium knowledge
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker concepts
- Good communication skills
- Azure experience is beneficial
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
- Actively participate in the software development process, cooperate with programmers, analysts and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.