Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst
Job ID: 201180
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Poznan, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce CPQ Business Analyst to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst/implementing consultant/solutions architect supporting Salesforce CPQ platform
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification preferred
- Expert understanding of Salesforce CPQ and overall Salesforce ecosystem
- Strong subject matter expertise with core SaaS principles: quoting, subscription management, billing works collaboratively with the sales systems team, along with other groups, as necessary, to ensure the requirements are understood and documented
- Be an expert in Sales Cloud
- Facilitate design, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the CPQ application as well as other declarative parts of the Salesforce platform
- Partner with stakeholders to shape requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
- Evaluate and address cross-functional and cross-system dependencies
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the development team to deliver a solution and a plan
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements; serve as a trusted technology advisor for business users
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off
- Partner with business operations team members to define, plan, and execute small and medium projects, in addition to ongoing delivery of ‘run the business’ enhancements and fixes
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.