Middle Drupal Developer
Job ID: 201174
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a Middle Drupal Developer to come and join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The сustomer is a leading provider of vehicle lifecycle solutions, enabling the companies that build, insure, repair, and replace vehicles to power the next generation of transportation. The company delivers advanced mobile, artificial intelligence, and connected car technologies through its platform, connecting a vibrant network of 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, OEMs, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. The customer’s collective set of solutions inform decision-making, enhance productivity, and help clients deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
The сustomer’s company was ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2020 by Built in Chicago, an online community for digital technology entrepreneurs in Chicago, and was named one of Forbes best mid-sized companies to work for in 2019 – an important accolade and retention tool for the 2,600+ full-time company employees (alongside 350 dedicated contractors).
The сompany’s corporate headquarters is in downtown Chicago in the historic Merchandise Mart — a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building that is also known to be a technology hub within the broader metro.
About the Project:
The customer’s primary business goal is to create a developer portal that will facilitate the successful integration of their API services with an external developer’s solutions. The development portal will accomplish this by providing users with common end-to-end use cases, popular APIs, API tests/playground, and rich API documentation including dependencies and examples. The developer portal will also utilize user forums to help increase developer engagement, support, and retention.
In order to achieve these goals, Exadel will leverage Drupal to simplify content management and integration with external systems, leveraging existing Drupal Modules. In addition to this, Exadel will leverage our DevOps experts to create a publish workflow that can detect API documentation changes, as well as automate drafting of auto-generated documentation.
2 full-time Drupal developers (1 Senior and 1 Middle) and 1 full-time Business Analyst/QA, PM and DevOps will be part time.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Timing of the meetings:
No late evening calls
- The customer is very intelligent and communicative
- They already have the main project documentation and wireframes for the UI on their side
- 2+ years of Drupal experience, including custom Drupal modules implementation
- Ability to communicate clearly about technical issues and resolutions
- Constant desire to learn new technology and methods
- Detail-oriented with the ability to take a task from start to finish
- Comfortable using hooks and other Drupal APIs to modify default functionality
- Ability to take client requests and transcribe those to technical requirements
- Git (GitHub)
Nice to Have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or applied mathematics
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.