Middle Manual QA
Job ID: 201173
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a Middle Manual QA to join our international team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is the leading software and payment processing provider for the health and fitness industry throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. It has been in business since 1981 and currently works with over 7,000 health clubs in the region. Its comprehensive offerings include payment processing solutions and advanced gym management solutions that allow gym owners and managers to track and manage memberships and schedules, drive member engagement, and automate payment processing functions.
About the Project:
The software ecosystem includes the customer-facing applications for gym administrators and gym-goers and handles all received payments.
The software currently in use is obsolete and suffers from slow performance. The customer’s internal research showed the necessity of replacing the existing software with a modernized program.
Thanks to our expertise in the most advanced technologies, Exadel is developing a customer-specific platform that adheres to the latest requirements.
The next stage will be to develop apps for gym clients that will be installed in gyms and to integrate them into the whole ecosystem.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile and desktop applications
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Charles, Postman etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Manual testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Participating in meetings
- Prioritizing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Cases
- Analyzing Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing Test Cases
- Defect tracking
- Preparing bug reports
- Working with the development team to resolve open issues
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.