Senior Full-stack Developer
Job ID: 201170
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re seeking a Senior Full-stack Developer to drive the design and implementation of the customer’s products. This opportunity presents a significant intellectual, technical and operational challenge with an enormous impact. You will be highly successful if you enjoy working with people, love technical challenges, and do more with less by automation.
In this role you will build tools that empower the team to implement customer’s products as efficiently as possible. You will work on the customer’s hardest problems, building high quality, architecturally sound systems that are aligned with the business needs. If you have hands-on experience in automation and, above all, you inspire those around you, we are looking for namely you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer and Project:
The customer is a leader in actionable analytics for sales force effectiveness. The customer is revolutionizing how field sales teams make their day-to-day decisions, providing them with real time, in-context, and in-workflow smart suggestions that have been shown to meaningfully improve rep performance. Smart suggestions help reps make better, data-driven decisions
regarding which prospects to call on, when and where to call on them, what products to position, which messages to use, and why.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Deep understanding of REST API and Web API design in general
- 8 + years of experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions
- Java programming experience
- 4+ of experience in enterprise level SaaS applications
- Experience using ReactJS, Angular or Polymer
- Ability to prioritize work tasks in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience designing and implementing technologies for highly distributed platforms
- Experience leading high-impact, cross-organization initiatives
- Experience designing and building infrastructure and web services at large scale
- Experience with containerization, orchestration
- Experience in version control systems (svn, git, gradle, perforce)
- Knowledge of and experience with Tomcat, Jetty, Netty, Apache/ATS, Scala/sbt, or Node.js
- Knowledge of database systems (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Collaborate closely with the architects and engineers to develop the tools
- Design and build tools and frameworks to automate development, testing, deployment
- Value team excellence over individual productivity
- Have a passion for delivering high-quality products and services and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Create automated unit tests in a test-driven development environment
- Contribute to the analysis and refinement of functional requirements
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs
- Consider localization, scalability, and ease of maintenance in all solutions
- Work with on and offshore developers in a team focused environment
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.