Senior Full Stack Developer
Job ID: 4571679004
Georgia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Uzbekistan - Any location
We’re looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
The project is intended to aim at development of a site that will be used for storing Ansible documentation widely applied by project delivery. Further on another project documentation will be complemented among the tasks for development. The site itself is envisaged as an entity with core functionality.
- Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap and CSS/SCSS/Less Framework
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Produce code
- Develop the front- and back-end of the project
- Collaborate with the cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability
- Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- Collaborate with management to determine priorities and risks associated with projects
- Ensure all relevant processes, procedures, and product documentation is up-to-date
- Participate in all aspects of the product, including design, development, deployment, and maintenance
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments