Job ID: 201163
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our company as a Delivery Manager. As part of our team, you will operate closely with customers to determine their service needs and ensure their satisfaction throughout initial delivery and ongoing support processes.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
- 3+ years in management positions
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban basics (PSM-I certificate is a plus)
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Understanding of software development and project management practices and tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Manage development and delivery of company projects
- Manage and optimize the flow of value using various tools including JIRA and Confluence and other information radiators
- Establish and communicate calendars for releases and product increments
- Facilitate ceremonies
- Track the execution and delivery of releases
- Capacity planning
- Manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Improve the flow of value through assessing and improving practices
- Develop coding and development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured and of quality
- Understand user requirements
- Provide leadership and innovation across all aspects of technology development
- Provide support and mentoring to technical team leads
- Lead and manage technical delivery resources
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Use Agile methodologies to maintain a strong focus on delivery priorities, holding others to account for delivery, and swiftly responding to changing requirements
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.