Middle .Net Developer
Job ID: 201152
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for a talented Middle .Net Developer to join our friendly team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer provides security, networking, and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company’s security focus includes products for protection against email, web surfing, web hacking, and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company’s networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services, and data protection.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of software development experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, Java)
- Proficiency in C#
- Proficiency in developing software in a Linux/Unix environment
- Proficiency in using Git
- Experience writing automated tests (unit, component, integration, and end-to-end)
- Experience building and deploying applications in the public cloud
- Experience building and using Docker containers
Nice to have:
- gRPC experience
- Azure cloud services experience (Blob, Cosmos DB)
- Experience logging, monitoring, and tracing microservices in production
- Produce code using .NET languages
- Uphold high standards for code quality and architecture, including the use of SOLID design principles
- Thoughtfully give and gracefully receive rigorous code reviews
- Develop and interpret metrics to monitor production system performance
- Document and communicate research and results
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.