Job ID: 201061
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Marketing Manager to join our team to support all offshore divisions in their promotion in different media. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement, and improving our marketing, sales and hiring efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing, HR, and Design departments.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
- Collaborates with company marketing specialists/managers to fully understand company services, goals and communication needs.
- Develop and coordinate marketing offshore strategy with common company strategy
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives with emphasize on social media
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy to align with business goals
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day activities and marketing specialists
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, HR and Design teams
- Monitor statistics and user engagement
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Business Manager
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Nice to have experience with HubSpot, Buffer
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Profile education in Marketing or relevant field
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You’ll build your expertise with Sales Support, which provides assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- There are opportunities for continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
- You’ll have the chance to improve your English skills with the help of native speakers
- We participate in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events, and we’d love to have you there, too!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.