L1 Technical Support Engineer
Job ID: 201059
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Ukraine: Kiev, Lviv
We’re currently looking for an experienced L1 Technical Support Engineer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
Work Schedule from 3 pm to 9 pm FET (6 working hours per day)
Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv), Poland, Lithuania, Georgia, Uzbekistan
- IT education or experience in IT
- Basic QA skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and have good organizational skills to deal with multiple tasks at the same time
- Have excellent communication skills
- Attentive to details
Excellent English knowledge (Upper-Intermediate level)
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a Technical Support/Customer Service specialist
- Knowledge of ITIL practices
- Provide customer support and technical assistance via internal issues management system
- Identify, diagnoses and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Test and reproduce problems reported by the users
- Inform management about the status of the requests and projects
- Execute routine procedures within the framework of existing services
- Track, link and record all existing/known issues
- Provide a solution or guide the customer to existing solution threads
- Administrate accounts, provide access to corporate resources
- Manage software
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.