Junior Manual QA
(Knowledge of Automation Testing)
Job ID: 201055
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for a talented Junior Manual QA who has a theoretical background and some practical understanding of automation testing. If you are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
You will work with an international management consulting firm that focuses on retail services. The company is headquartered in New York City with 60+ offices in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and employs over 4,500 professionals.
- 1+ years experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile, and desktop applications
- Theoretical background and some practical understanding of automation testing
- Good knowledge of QA testing methodology
- Strong teamwork, decision-making, documentation, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of test strategy and test plan creation, testing estimation, QA acceptance criteria definition
- Experience in test-cases development and reporting
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver a high-quality product
- Strong organizational skills
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Analyze the requirements
- Create reports
- Communicate with the customer to clarify business requirements
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business
- Provide feedback of the work performed, come up with questions and remove impediments
- Be strategic and tactical
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.