Middle Business Analyst
Job ID: 201053
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re looking for a talented Middle Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst you will work as part of an Engineering Team and be responsible for using the appropriate techniques to understand the customer’s problems so that solutions designed are fit for purpose and delivered in an agile way.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
Don’t miss your chance to work with the world’s largest human resources consulting firm, headquartered in New York City. The company has more than 20,500 employees, is based in more than 40 countries, and operates internationally in more than 130 countries. Its services are used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Understanding of complex requirements at all development stages: elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in modelling and analysis of business processes as well as in creating system prototypes and user interface
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Act as a conduit between product owners, development teams, and project leaders to help improve development team effectiveness
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Effectively articulate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.