Middle Big Data Developer
Job ID: 201050
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong knowledge of Java, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a Middle Big Data (Scala) Developer to join our friendly team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
Our customer is a leading global information and measurement company that enables organisations to understand consumers and their behavior. Our customer’s organization measures and monitors what consumers watch (programming and advertising) and what consumers buy (categories, brands, and products) on global and local levels. The company has a presence in almost 100 countries across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, South America and Russia.
About the Project:
Our project goals are to generate and transform data to understand television audiences, partition these data according to a particular television program, and track the duration of advertising.
- Proficiency in Spark
- Proficiency in SQL
- Hands-on experience with Scala and Java (Python and Shell are a plus)
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop ecosystem, including HDFS, Yarn, and Livy
- Knowledge of AWS: S3, EC2, EMR
- Contribute throughout all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with client specifications
- Interact with a team; arrange meetings to find out and clarify the project’s requirements
- Fulfill project requirements based on scala/spark
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.