Senior CloudOps Engineer
Job ID: 201049
Belarus: Brest, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced Senior CloudOps Engineer to join our team of professionals!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer and the Project:
The customer is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). The customer’s proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, 10 of the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies are using the platform to go to market smarter.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the customer’s company has offices around the world, including in Philadelphia, New York, London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Osaka, and Shanghai.
- AWS technologies and building infrastructure using AWS
- Have extensive experience with Kubernetes
- Have worked on Rundeck in the past extensively. We’re not looking for somebody who just used Rundeck occasionally
- Have deep troubleshooting skills on Infrastructure issues
- Experience with Python, Java and Groovy is a plus
- Extensive experience with orchestration tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Packer, Salt and Ansible
- Have extensive knowledge with packaging tools like Helm
- Have worked in production operations and dealing with pager duty alerts
- Have worked on incident tickets, Root cause analysis on infrastructure
- Experience working with Prometheus, ELK stack
- Automating and tracing of system events
- Infrastructure automation to self-heal/recover from basic failures (disk, containers down etc.)
- Building and scaling of infrastructure services like SFTP, Rundeck as high availability solution
- Automation around role based access
- Log tracking and observability for infrastructure and application
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.