Senior DevOps Engineer
Job ID: 201048
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to drive the end-to-end design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines and tooling infrastructure. This opportunity presents a significant intellectual, technical and operational challenge with an enormous impact. You will be highly successful if you enjoy working with people, love technical challenges, and do more with less by automation.
In this role, you will provide personal and technical leadership to deliver development standards. You will work on the customer’s hardest problems, building high-quality, architecturally sound systems that are aligned with business needs.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer and the Project:
The customer is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). The customer’s proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, 10 of the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies are using the platform to go to market smarter.
Headquartered in San Francisco, the customer’s company has offices around the world, including in Philadelphia, New York, London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Osaka, and Shanghai.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines development
- Failure in the past that led to a meaningful change
- “Stay calm and automate” mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Willing to seek feedback and improve
- Unwavering faith in automation
- DevOps culture and agile methodologies
- BS/MS in Computer Science with 3+ years of proven development and/or DevOps experience
- Jedi Master at building holistic CI/CD Pipelines including but not limited to: Git branching strategy, REST API, Git repo configuration/management/tagging, Jenkins Administration, Docker, quality-gate, Kubernetes, Rancher, AWS, GCP, JVM, Artifactory/XRAY, versioning scheme, release note automation, Groovy, Python, SonarQube, Veracode, Blackduck, Gradle, DBA, Microservices, Service Mesh, container deployment and orchestration, Blue/Green, Canary, Rollback strategy.
- Evangelize DevOps culture and Agile methodologies across the entire organization
- Collaborate closely with the architects and engineers to develop the CI/CD pipelines
- Design and develop infrastructure frameworks using state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- Preach and practice best practices for cloud platform programming and usage
- Facilitate decision making on “buy vs. build” around infrastructure tooling
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing deep knowledge and experience
- Perform analysis of the current practices and design and implement best practices and emerging concepts in CI/CD landscape
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.