Senior Automation QA
Job ID: 201047
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Problem-solving, results-driven, creative, hands-on, enthusiastic – we are seeking a Senior Automation QA that has all of these characteristics. The customer is a software company that uses Agile and SCRUM methodologies to develop and deliver their products.
The successful candidate will lead the automation effort in delivering a high-quality software product on time. А Senior Automation QA will also maintain automated test scripts to perform functional, regression, and load testing as well as set up and maintain a lab environment for testing ETL/data integrations to other third-party applications.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer and Project:
The customer is a leader in actionable analytics for sales force effectiveness. The customer is revolutionizing how field sales teams make their day-to-day decisions, providing them with real time, in-context, and in-workflow smart suggestions that have been shown to meaningfully improve rep performance. Smart suggestions help reps make better, data-driven decisions regarding which prospects to call on, when and where to call on them, what products to position, which messages to use, and why.
- Collaborating with Product and Development Teams to analyze and understand application requirements, identifying potential gaps in them
- Designing, building and maintaining Automation framework to deliver high-quality Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Executing various levels and types of testing such as smoke, functional, compatibility and regression tests using automated scripts
- Identifying, researching and documenting bugs; suggesting possible resolutions and root causes
- Contributing to process improvements efforts related to all aspects of Software Quality Assurance in an effort to reduce defects and quality issues
- Working with multi-shore and multi-disciplinary QA teams in the US and other offshore locations
- Evaluating test results against expected results, implementing improvements to processes, and recommending alternative testing as needed
- Maintaining and reporting automation test metrics for all active projects to include code coverage, function coverage, test case coverage
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management skills with good knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving technical problems
- Ability to prioritize work tasks in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and to think beyond “outside of the box”
- Service orientation and ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Ability to evaluate and implement testing tools as per the organization needs
- Experience building and running complex test environments
- 5+ years of hands-on enterprise software QA engineering, analysis, and testing experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing automation framework for web based, enterprise software applications
- Successfully released 3+ enterprise software suite releases in ERP, CRM, or comparable business software applications
- Experience in SOAP/REST web services (XML/JSON) testing and automation
- Proven expertise and success with QA automation tools, both commercial and open source to include Mercury
- QuickTest Pro, LoadRunner, Selenium, Jmeter, NightWatch.js or Watir
- Proven success with regression, performance, concurrency, and scalability testing methodologies
- Experience in CI tools like Rundeck/Jenkins
- Ability to implement and configure code coverage tools like Cobertura, JaCoCo, OpenClover etc.
- Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) QA experience strongly desired
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.