Middle .Net Developer
Job ID: 201040
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Middle .Net Developer to join our team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About the Project:
The project deals with migration of data from many different databases.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience developing .NET applications
- Knowledge of C#
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work on projects with several interconnected teams with many dependencies
- Experience in writing technical design documents
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to balancing process against flexibility in achieving objectives
- Excellent organisational skills including the capacity to self-manage, structure work, set priorities, and work to deadlines
Nice to Have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an equivalent third level qualification in another technical field
- Participate in backend development
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Communicate with other teams
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.