Middle EUC Azure Engineer
Job ID: 201034
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We’re currently looking for an experienced Middle EUC Azure Engineer to join our team!
Work activities as part of this role will consist of designing and implementing messaging and collaboration services and enhancements for Office 365, and on-premises Exchange and Skype infrastructure.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the customer is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors. As of 2017, the company was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. The company currently operates in over 150 countries.
When you join our team, you’ll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Proven experience in driving delivery and continuity of enterprise collaboration and communications solutions in large, global organizations
- Implementation and configuration of technology solutions according to design
- Methodical delivery of improvements and innovations through (large) projects
- Working across countries, languages, teams and leadership governances
- Support with the development of associated operational governance, processes and procedures
- Providing of technology support to WK GBS IT operational teams and businesses
- Office 365 and/or Exchange and Skype certification preferred
- 3 years of relevant experience with Microsoft Office 365
- 5 years of relevant experience with Microsoft Exchange and Skype server infrastructures
- SME in Office 365 services: Exchange, SharePoint, Skype, OneDrive, Teams, PowerApps
- SME in Exchange and Skype server infrastructure
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure infrastructures
- Mail security technologies: SPF, DKIM, DMARC, SPAM, Advanced Threat Protection
- Migrations: Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Supporting infrastructure as DNS, Networking and firewalls
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Solution documentation and presentations
- Facilitating conference meetings and workshops (requirement gathering, solution development, providing trainings, etc.)
- Status reporting
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.