Middle ASP .Net MVC Developer
Job ID: 201025
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
We are looking for an experienced Middle ASP .Net MVC Developer to join our team! If you have excellent problem-solving skills, high-quality coding skills, and the ability to manage your time efficiently we are looking for namely you!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Project:
The solution helps staffing companies save money by providing software that automates labor-intensive back office tasks.
- Remove entity framework
- Implement CQRS/domain-driven design
- Performance upgrades
- SPs for data for pages
- Remove SessionData – TechDebt
- Consolidate DTOs/ViewModels
- New schemas in database for each module
- Extract Global.asax.cs and scheduler tasks
- 2+ years of experience developing ASP.NET MVC applications
- Knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Hands-on experience with Dapper (https://github.com/StackExchange/Dapper)
- KnockoutJS experience (https://knockoutjs.com)
- Experience working directly with client’s technical lead/project manager
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka or similar event streaming/messaging system (https://kafka.apache.org)
- Good knowledge of Hangfire (https://www.hangfire.io/)
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.