Senior .Net Developer
Job ID: 201024
Lithuania: Klaipeda, Vilnius
Currently we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our friendly team.
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About the Customer:
The сustomer is a privately-held American technology solution company developing software for managing messengers for business communication. The company was founded in 2008 and has its headquarters in Bellevue, Washington.
About the Project:
The project is an application that collects data from a well-known messenger for business communication and then converts the information and provides clients with analytical data.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience developing .NET applications
- Strong SQL skills
- Good knowledge in .NET Core and Microservices
- Ability to navigate in existing code and understand it, make improvements and fixes
- A quick learner with an analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications skills
- Ability and desire to work as a part of a team
- Participate in backend development
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with the team
- Perform code review to ensure best practices are followed
- Communicate clear instructions to team members and help manage the flow of day-to-day operations
- Communicate with other teams
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.