Senior UX Designer
Job ID: 201022
Belarus: Brest, Gomel, Grodno, Minsk, Vitebsk
Poland: Bialystok, Szczecin, Warsaw
Russia: Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg
Ukraine: Kharkiv, Lviv, Odessa, Vinnytsia
Currently we are looking for an experienced and creative Senior UX Designer to join our team!
Work at Exadel – Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
About Our Customer:
The customer is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. They help scientists make new discoveries, lawyers win cases, doctors save lives, corporations build commercial relationships, insurance companies assess risk, and government and financial institutions detect fraud. The customer is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, employing more than 7,000 people in 25 countries.
- As UX designer II, you’ll work alongside the UX lead. You will co-lead an agile product squad with the tech lead and product manager. You will also work closely with other designers, researchers, software engineers, and other internal teams to help deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Collaborate with other team members to build consensus and make the best design decisions
- Present designs in a professional manner, and provide clear rationale on design decisions based on data and best practice principles
- Create interaction designs to further elaborate on design concepts, and scenarios and work out the details in high quality designs
- Propose user research that will help the team to understand user problems and workflow, validate UI concept designs, or measure usability
- Conduct user research sessions by listening compassionately to our users and accurately summarizing the feedback to bring back key information to the team
- Continuously strengthen your knowledge and skills in everything design and UX related; share the awesome things you learn with the team.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- 5+ years of experience creating engaging designs for web and mobile applications
- Online portfolio of exemplary design and UX deliverables
- Expert knowledge of UX and interaction design best-practices and patterns
- A passion for building easy to use, delightful user experiences
- A love for talking to users and learning about what they do and how they work
- Innate ability to understand complex systems and problems and the ability to see the big picture. You understand the strategy and can practically apply it without getting lost in the clouds.
- Exceptional listening and personal interaction skills
- Excellent attention to detail – you should notice even the smallest inconsistencies
- Respectful team player. Love to laugh. Relaxed and determined. Problem-solver. Puzzle-solver. Challenge-lover. Knowledge sponge.
- Enthusiastic. Awesome.
- Confident, yet humble. Little ego, big open mind.
Nice to have:
- Formal education in design or user experience
- Experience designing ecommerce systems or systems that involve complex workflows
- Experience designing mobile native apps and mobile web apps
- Web accessibility experience
- Front-end development experience or some understanding of what’s technically feasible
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Sales Support team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you work with us?
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.